Forum Lubuskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

#1 2014-01-03 23:36:34

zefir454

Administrator

Punktów :   

Knote / Zippel / Paesler w Liebenau y Mühlbock

Hello,

I hope someone can read English.
I found this forum when searching for my ancestors and thanks to your church-books I also found some and now would like to know more about them.
I hope this is the right place to ask for help. Smile
The special questions I have regard:

Knothe Johann Friedrich (listed in the book as Knote; Johann Friedrich Emanuel; ; Liebenau; Züllichau-Schwiebus; 1804;)
he later married Eleonora Zippel from Mühlbock, born Feb 29 1818 and hat at least one child - Paulina Mathilda Knothe/Knote born in Liebenau 8. Sept. 1851, died in Göritz / Oder (Weststernberg) November 1912 (Standesamt, No. 38 what ever this is)
The register I have states he was "Ackerbürger" / farmer.

The first question is - does any one know or can tell me how to find out:
- Did Johann have any siblings?
- Who were his parents?
- are there any registers on Mühlbock where Eleonora Zippel could be found and who were her parents / siblings?
- did Johann and Eleonora have other children besides Paulina Mathilda?
- when did they get married?

The second question is regarding the Nittingers,
Nittinger; Florentine Pauline; ; Liebenau; Züllichau-Schwiebus; 1819;
Nittinger; Johann Michael; ; Liebenau; Züllichau-Schwiebus; 1819 (were they twins? We have some twins in the family)
Florentine later married Paesler; Johan Friedrich August; ; Liebenau; Züllichau-Schwiebus; 1815; "Tischler something"
and she died in Leibenau 18.11.1849 or 1850.
- again I would like to know or find out who her parents were, did she have siblings and did they have other children besides
Paesler Julius Otto, Krämerei kaufmann, born in Liebenau (Neumark) 08.02.1840 or 1847.

And a third ... regarding
Paesler, Johan Friedrich August; Liebenau; Züllichau-Schwiebus; 1815
... when did he marry Florentine? He died in Trebnitz (Schlesien) March 1898 (how did he get there almost 50 yrs after his wife had died?
Did he possibly marry again after Florentines death? Where there more children with his second wife?
who were his parents, where did they come from etc...

I also wonder what made Paesler Julius Otto (who married Paulina Mathilda Knothe / Knote) move to Göritz and die there.

He had a son, (at least), Emil Paul Georg Paesler, 01.06.1879 in Goeritz, Kreissparkassen Controlleur, who moved to Bad Homburg, Hesse, sometime before 1908.

Maybe you could let me know or help me in finding out myself ---
I hope you can Smile

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Mel
-

I am sorry

Please excuse but I cannot read Polish....

Mel

Dear Mel!
I don`t know how do you help? Do think about polish archive? Do you wrote to german archiv in Potsdam? If you not, please write again. I try help to you.
Best regards
Józek

Dear Józek,

Thank you for your quick reply.
I have seen that you put copies of churchbook names in this forum (which is how I found it).
So I thought maybe you have access to documents?

Nowhere can I find Nittingers earlier than 1819 or Zippels earlier than 1804. Also August Paesler is the earliest one I found in Liebenau.
There were many Paeslers in Seeren Gustav and Fritz and Wilhelm who owned a drug store there in up to 1945 (not so far away, yes?), but I cannot find any in early Liebenau anymore ... hm...
I have not written to Potsdam, what can they do, do you know? I am very new to genealogy...

Thank you so much!!!
Cinkuje!

Mel

Copies of the metrics I found in thegerman portal -Neumark.
Address of the archive in Potsdam:
Brandenburgisches Landeshauptarchiv
Zum Windmühlenberg
Postfach 60 04 49
14469 Potsdam
GERMANY

http://www.landeshauptarchiv-brandenburg.de
E-mail: poststelle@blha.brandenburg.de

Here do you have address of Polish archives in Zielona Gora:
ARCHIWUM PAŃSTWOWE
w Zielonej Górze
ul. Pionierów Lubuskich 53